I have wanted a hutch like this for awhile. I have been looking for one on Craigslist for months. I saw a lot of hutches for sale. But I really liked this style. We did not have much to spend on it, so I waited and waited and waited. I also checked the listings daily. I saw this one only 35 minutes after it had been posted for $50!!! I jumped on it. I almost got a different style for $65 but I am glad that I held out.
I am not sure what I will do with it. I don't really like the oak. I will eventually re-paint it all white or all black. I am leaning towards white. We will see.
This will be our last big purchase for awhile. This was a late Christmas present.
1 comment:
Oh Wendy, I LOVE LOVE LOVE it and cannot wait to see what you do to it (all in good time, right!). I have been dying for something like this for the wall that abuts my kitchen and family room and never even thought of Craig's List. We just got new family room furniture (just yesterday), and it makes that spot stand out all the more to me.
Post a Comment