Sep 24, 2009

My Birthday in Food

Breakfast: Coffee, Banana, Granola mixed with Kefir

my bday 001 Lunch: Tabouli Salad, Fruit

my bday 014

my bday 015

Snack: Fresh Fruit Juice with Apple, Pear. Plum, Peach

my bday 018 my bday 022

Shot of Wheatgrass

my bday 026Another Snack: Veggies with Hummus

my bday 029

Dinner: Salmon with Veggies from Whole Foods

my bday 035 Cake! Jason got me an Ice Cream cake. I ate a small piece and it was yummy!

my bday 032

My preschool class gave me a very thoughtful gift. A Mellow Mushroom Gift Certificate. A Gift Certificate to the Juice Bar in Buford, a coffee mug filled with organic dark chocolate, and a magazine. This is one of the best gifts I have ever gotten from a preschool class because it is all the things that I love! Made me feel special!

my bday 037

3 comments:

Christy LaShea said...

Happy late birthday!!! You have a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Does that wheat grass stuff taste awful? It kind of looks gross, but I would like to try it sometime. LOL

Kristen

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

I hope you had a good birthday - it certainly looked healthy!

Manuela