Sometimes getting a deal means being at the right place at the right time. I was at Wal-Mart today while some clothing was being marked down to $1.00. I quickly snatched some shirts in my size and the lady scanned them down to $1.00 while they were in my hand. I just know that if I would have walked upon the same rack of clothing later today, my size would have been gone. I ended up getting 3 long sleeve shirts which included a detachable cami underneath and 2 tank tops:
I love these shirts because they are longer in length (which is what I prefer).
I loved the lace detail on the tank tops:
All the shirts were Wal-Mart's Organic line of clothing. I have bought several items from this line before and just love the feel of the cotton:
5 Organic Cotton Shirts for $5.00. Definitely a deal to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment