Sep 2, 2010

Food

I cancelled my produce delivery this week because I was going to a Doctors appointment in Decatur – very close to our favorite place – Your Dekalb Famer’s Market.

This is what I got (for $61.00):

misc 023

I bought a whole organic chicken (which I am going to get two meals out of):

misc 026

And these muffins ( I wish that I would have bought more, they were so good):

misc 025 

Of course I got a juice. Carrot, beet, parsley, apple:

misc 030

This milk is our 2nd favorite (our first being Johnson’s Dairy). We prefer to drink whole non-homogenized milk. The girls love it too.

misc 034 

misc 037 

I decided to break out the juicer (it has been collecting dust). I made a pear and apricot juice. The pears came from a tree up the street (in a vacant lot). I love the taste of apricots!

misc 042

misc 044

Yummy Stuff!

No comments: