Jan 6, 2011

Goals for 2011

I think that a new year provides the opportunity to start fresh with some new goals. I have two goals this year: diet and exercise (I  know, so original).

1. Exercise:

A. I want to hold a plank for 1 minute ever day (to help build up my core muscles). 6 days in, and it is getting a little easier!

B. Do push ups every day. Man style push ups! So far, 6 days in, I can only do two!

2. Diet:

Strict gluten free diet for 6 months and then evaluate how I feel.  I have flirted with a gluten free diet off and on for the last 2 years. I recently ate gluten for several days straight – and as a result, I have had some major problems.

Wish me luck! I sometimes tend to loose sight of my goals.

No comments: