I am so excited! Publix finally put Pop Tarts Buy one get One Free. I have been holding onto some pop tart coupons and have been waiting and waiting and waiting. I told the girls that I would not buy any pop tarts till they went on sale. They are going to be so excited!
This is what I picked up today at Publix for $30 dollars:

My Best Deals:
Pop Tarts for .69 a box.
The Lysol Cleaner for .60 each
Yoplait Yogurt for .90 each
Betty Crocker Supreme Brownie Mix .85 each
I did all my cooking for the week on Monday. I made two Lasagnas (one to freeze), a chicken casserole, and I prepared the chicken for enchiladas.

I also made a bunch of jelly sandwiches to put in the freezer. I just pull one out the night before school when I am packing lunches. One of my most used kitchen gadgets is my circle cutter from Pampered Chef. It cuts the sandwich and crimps the edges.
2 comments:
Man Wendy, I need you to go grocery shopping with me or for me. i heard Publix was having some good deals. I need to get there. Kroger has some going on now too
You inspire me!!!
Post a Comment