Feb 6, 2009

I have a problem....

Laundry! I hate putting up laundry! I don't have a problem washing, just putting them away. I usually wait till the weekend to tackle this problem. For the girls: I dump all their clean clothes on the floor like this:



Then I have the girls sort them out into smaller piles like this:

Then we all put the clothes up together. I gave up on socks a long time ago. This is the girls sock bin:


We just throw 'em in. Every morning the girls have to go through and find a matching pair. I try to only buy one style of sock to make the matching easier.


I wonder how I let it get this bad??? I think it is safe to blame my mom. Sorry mom, but you did spoil me in the domestic department. Oh, I don't like to iron either - my mom did all my ironing too - up until the day I moved out.



No comments: