These are my eyes. Blood Shot and Puffy. The redness comes from my allergy to my contacts that I insist on wearing (yes, I have a confirmed allergy to them). The puffiness is inherited from my mother. Looks like I have been crying, but I haven’t.
What’s the problem with my eyes? Well, I am over having people ask me what’s wrong or if I’m ok (it happens on a weekly basis). I am glad that people care enough about me to ask, but it is getting to me (I am actually starting to get a little insecure about it). I am at the point of giving up the contacts, but I can’t get rid of the puffiness (well, I guess a plastic surgeon could). So I may go out and get a new pair of glasses and then hope know one will notice my red, puffy eyes anymore!
2 comments:
I feel your pain. I too am allergic to contacts. In addition to that, my eyes do not produce enough tears. So eye makeup is totally out of the question. I have tried contacts multiple times but my eyes just itched, after months of wearing them. I couldn't wait to rip them out at dinner not to menion the constant redness that made me look like I had pink eye.
I also have bloodshot eyes almost all the time. Again, due to the allergies (I have horrible allergies) and instead of puffiness, I have dark circles under my eyes.
I have been wearing glasses permanently for about 4 years now. My eyes feel much better.
Good luck. Did you ever figure out what was giving you the welts on your back and arms?
I feel your pain. I too am allergic to contacts. In addition to that, my eyes do not produce enough tears. So eye makeup is totally out of the question. I have tried contacts multiple times but my eyes just itched, after months of wearing them. I couldn't wait to rip them out at dinner not to menion the constant redness that made me look like I had pink eye.
I also have bloodshot eyes almost all the time. Again, due to the allergies (I have horrible allergies) and instead of puffiness, I have dark circles under my eyes.
I have been wearing glasses permanently for about 4 years now. My eyes feel much better.
Good luck. Did you ever figure out what was giving you the welts on your back and arms?
Post a Comment