Feb 22, 2011

A few things I am loving right now!

 

I love opening the windows and letting the fresh air in.

feb2011 007

I love that Maya likes to lay out in the sun!

feb2011 011

I love that the girls in the neighborhood enjoy climbing trees!

feb2011 025

I love new make-up. Thanks to a recurring eye infection, I was forced to buy all new eye make-up, but I’m not complaining!

feb2011 024

I love how soft my skin feels after I use my favorite body scrub (only $5.88 from Wal-Mart).

feb2011 021

Love, love, love Pandora! Pandora is a free online radio station. It is really cool. I started by entering one of my favorite artists, Sara Watkins, and then it plays her songs and other artists/songs who have a similar style. 

feb2011 014

Love that I have a library only a mile from my house. I love checking out books!

feb2011 037

I love that my husband takes pride in his work. This is a recent kitchen he did (the homeowner has been on TV and is the owner chef of a few restaurants)!

jan2011 003

jan2011 006

I love being able to give the girls a haircut (it saves money)!

jan2011 014

I love that spring is right around the corner!

No comments: