Wow, I don’t know were to begin. We left last Friday to go camping in Cherokee, NC. We were planning on staying 5 nights, but ended up staying 6. It was a very relaxing trip. As always, the girls loved it. They rode there bikes all day long! Of course I took a lot of photos. Over 300!
Here we go!
The girls rode the Hey Ride at least 7 times!
We were excited to see Cindy! She has always been on vacation when we camped in the past:
Claudia and Marley made friends fast!
Maya loves camping too!
The girls put on an Indian Show:
The girls played so hard and they slept hard too!
The girls enjoyed playing in the river. Only moments after I took this photo, Claudia ended up wet – from head to toe!
Jason caught some fish!
Then he caught some more:
And some more:
Our camper:
More photos to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment