I made a healthy meatloaf for dinner with carrots, onion, oatmeal and seasonings:
Our side dish was mashed cauliflower and turnips (I have never had turnips before, I didn’t even know what they looked like, and I couldn’t even taste them in the dish):
The meatloaf was crumbly, but tasted really good. I don’t care what the TV shows and magazines say, mashed cauliflower is not the same as mashed potatoes. It is good, but not like mashed potatoes! I will however, make this dish again.
Since my dad had an accident, we were taking him dinner and a cake. The girls helped with the cake (Claudia is wearing my Granny's apron), they love to cook!
We made two small cakes, the girls were so proud!
Everyone loves to cuddle with Maya! I was actually thinking: Poor Maya, know one will leave her alone (she is very tolerant)!
GG and Grampees also got a new cat. They named him Boozer:
I helped out my mom today by cleaning out her fridge, going to the dump, and then taking her to Pet Smart to get some goodies for the new kitty. His new toy:
I love kitties!
1 comment:
I agree about the cauliflower i have heard add a little cream cheese may help I like garlic in mine will eat again but nothing beats potatoes mashed. Loved your t-shirts they turned out awesome. Looks like you guys had a blast love all the pictures.
Post a Comment