Jul 3, 2009

Our Week

I finally went to Barnes and Noble to use my last gift card. I got this cute Vera Bradley mug:

001

Kristin and I went to the Kani House for lunch on Monday. I got the Bento Box Lunch. It was too much food, but very good!

IMG00075[1]

My new favorite drink this week. Pear with Apricots. It is so yummy!

food 001 

I have seen these on a lot of blogs lately. Kale chips. You mix Kale leaves with EVOO and salt and then bake for 15 minutes. They were crispy and salty. I thought they were ok, not sure if I will make them again.

food 010

Jason bought a gadget to make Jalapeno poppers. I did not try any, he said they were hot!

food 025

Cindy, Issac and Addie came swimming. This is the best picture I could get:

food 040

We are getting ready for the race tomorrow! I even got a new running outfit. I think that we are both ready. Jason went ahead and ran 6.2 miles this week. My longest distance was 5 miles. I know that I will be able to run the whole thing, but I think that I will be sore when it is over!

food 036

Happy 4th of July!

No comments: