Aug 11, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything!

The girls had a great first day of school. I had several emotions running through me as Claudia got on the bus for the first time. It is very strange having both girls in school all day, but I think that I will get used to it fast!

first day of school 050 

first day of school 055

first day of school 061 

We are cat sitting for Nanny while she as at the beach. This is Duke, and he is the best cat I have ever been around!

first day of school 002

We have been spending some time working on this memorial garden at school:

first day of school 025 

We pulled lots of weeds:

first day of school 006

Even the girls helped:

first day of school 018

My new favorite snack is greek yogurt with some granola mixed in, it is so yummy!

snack 001

My Dishwasher is broken and we have to get a new one! Good bye dishwasher, I already miss you! My hands are tired of doing your job!

snack 006

So now my sink looks like this:

snack 005

Because we have to replace the dishwasher and now the lawn mower too, we are foregoing our semi elaborate anniversary plans. Oh well, there is always next year!

PS: I have been spray painting again! I will have my project ready to post soon!

No comments: