Oct 26, 2009

Fall Decorations

I have finally put up some fall decorations!

I was inspired by my new favorite blog,  Shanty2Chic to create this:

decoration 027

Super easy project!

I also painted two smaller pumpkins for the mantle. My mother-in-law made the mummy candle holders:

decoration 031

I got this to hang on the front door:

decoration 034

And on my kitchen table you will find this:

decoration 032

I was excited to receive this from my secret sister:

decoration 025

Well, that’s about all the fall decorating I can handle at the moment. I will try to do better for Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Wendy I am starting to think we are really twins. LOL I have the same tablecloth and I have been all crafty for Fall too! (except yours are looking way cooler than mine) Anyway, I love it and I love seeing what you are doing on your blog. :)

Kristen

Southerner said...

I love your pumpkin you made!

Its So Very Cheri said...

Very cute--love it. First time to visit. I looked around and I am a new follower--I hope you will come over for a visit and do the same.

Cheri