Dec 7, 2010

Christmas Cards

We took some pictures a few weeks ago for our Christmas card, but we didn’t get “the one”:

Blank faces:

familyphoto 036

Wrong pose and funny smiles:

familyphoto 032

Bad lighting, turned it to black and white. Almost “the one”:

familyphoto 038 edited

Debated using just the girls:

familyphoto 005

But I really like our card to have all 4 of us, it fun to look back and see how we have changed:

jasonbday 011

I finally decided on this picture, but had to crop it because you can see the smoke from the turkey that was being deep fried nearby:

thanksgiving 064

(the smoke is at the bottom right half)

Now I just have to finish addressing all of them!

1 comment:

Susan and Lee said...

love it! I just finished ours. i like having all 4 of us too, but i just went ahead and did the boys this year. i need a new haircut