When I got a cold last week, I knew I had to act fast.
I did two things:
1. Olive Leaf Extract – one a day
Olive leaf is commonly used to fight colds and flu, and other viral infections.
2. Ginger Tea (straight ginger and hot water) 2-3 times a day
Ginger has a high content of antioxidants. It acts as a natural antihistamine and a mild decongestant, it can also soothe a sore throat.
Yummy - All better now!
1 comment:
Hmmmm, I like it! Will have to add this to my "regimen" next time I feel a cold coming on. Do you think the olive leaf would be safe for kids? I need to go to N.D. today anyway may have to get that! Thanks for the tips. Oh, you will be proud of us we have made some huge improvements in our diets lately. Philip is finally on board and has lost over 20 pounds! I have lost 4-5 which is huge for me. :)
Kristen
Post a Comment