Dec 30, 2010

Get back on the train

It’s time to get back on the train! I have been eating bad since Thanksgiving – 50% healthy/50% junk and I’m over it! I am officially ready to get back on board with 90% healthy/10% junk. I would even settle for 80/20!

I started my day as usual with a Luna Bar:

holiday 066

I have tried eating oatmeal for breakfast, but always go back to these bars. Eventually, I would like to start eating oatmeal again and ditch the bars for good.

The girls and I had lunch at Whole Foods. I had a super foods salad and topped it with tofu and quinoa. I also had a shot of wheat grass:

 holiday 043

After our shopping trip I came home and made a juice:

holiday 059

holiday 061

For dinner I had salmon, broccoli and a baked potato (this girl has to have her carbs):

holiday 063

For dessert I had a homemade granola bar:

holiday 071

Overall I think I did pretty good for my first day back on the train!

Off to take care of Jason, he’s sick.

No comments: