Feb 3, 2011

First time for everything!

There’s a first time for everything, and we had a first in the Russell house tonight. I am very excited to announce that Marley ate a hamburger for the first time in her life – today! I am such a proud momma tonight.

burger 002

How did it happen?

I was fed up and I was getting tired of her being so picky. Tired of her turning food down and tired of fixing something different just for her. So today, I just told her that we were having hamburgers for dinner and that she was eating one too. I may or may not have offered her a bribe with a bowl of ice cream!

burger 007

She ended up taking 5 good bites and said it tasted a little plain. We decided that every Thursday would be hamburger night and once she eats a whole one, we would take her to Bruster’s for an ice cream. She agreed!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Wow! That sounds like quite the accomplishment. Yay for her (and you)!

Anonymous said...

it tasted plain




from
marley