May 8, 2009

Date Night

The girls are at a sleep over tonight so Jason and I had a date night.


We went to the Dekalb Farmers Market specifically for Wheat Grass (I have added wheat grass juice to my diet - I will post more on that topic next week).This place was amazing! I felt like I was in a candy store. The meat/fish selection was like nothing I have ever seen before. I also bought a pound of organic carrots for .60. Last week I paid triple that at my local grocery store. I also found organic whole wheat pizza dough, spinach, broccoli, dressing, fish and some seasoning. I wish I could have taken pictures inside, but they had signs all over the place saying no photos! The wheat grass I bought was actually grown in Buford, so I will be calling them this week.





We went to dinner at La Fonda.


I hadn't been since I lived in Atlanta. La Fonda is Latin/Mexican food.
I had fish tacos:






Jason had a chicken/rice dish: We went to Borders after dinner. Jason listened to music while I looked at books.

I enjoyed my date night out!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Man you guys are becoming the date night - kings and queens looks like you guys had alot of fun!!!