The Shabby Nest is having her Frugal Friday Party.
My whole living room is full of thrifty treasures.
Below you will see pictures of my our new couch. We love it! It is real leather and we got it for $100 off of Craigslist. I found the best way to get a good deal off of Craigslist is to know what you are looking for and act fast!
My coffee table was $5 from Goodwill.
This table behind the couch came from the same lady as the couch, it kind-of got thrown in with the couch. It, with the small round side table (which was free from my mom), will receive a make over this summer.
I got these curtains for the front door from Goodwill. I like to close the curtains during the day to block the sun/heat.
I will be painting my living room this summer. I think that I am going to go with the same color as my kitchen, Oyster Bay.
13 comments:
Thanks for joining the party!!!
I really like the neutral color scheme in this room. It means you can add accents in fun colors as you find them, and change them around whenever you want.
Great deals. And a curtain at the door? Hmmm, very unique! Thanks for showing us.
That looks awesome!
I can't believe you did all that on a budget!!
You smart cookie... don't you love free & fabulous? Curious, was the deer head a Goodwill find? ;)
Your home is beautiful! I love all the decorating details.
Love your couch!! What a great deal that was! And can I just tell you how totally cute your blog name is?
You gotta love The Goodwill. Yes, I always refer to it as "The Goodwill." Seriously, the place is so freakin' good, I always come out with stuff, and lucky me, I have one not 5 minutes from my house.
Love your thrifty treasures, and your daughter is crazy cute, and I like the blue paint that's in between the two windows :)
That couch sure looks familiar, I think I have the same one! :)
Love your thrifty finds.
Looks great love how Penny is making her appearance. I love the color Oyster Bay since its in the Kitchen you could always go a little dark shade of if you would like I know you got the color eye and I have to pay for it !!!
Awesome finds! When we buy a house, Craigslist is going to be my first stop! Thanks for the inspiration!
I love your blog!I hope you paint the living-room soon. love, Marley
Great thriftiness! Leather couch for $100? Great deal.
Post a Comment