But what makes a busy, crazy week better? Gifts!
Tracy, the teacher I work for, gave me this glass jar filled with candy (notice that the candy is almost gone):

The PTA President gave us monogrammed beach bags:
My preschool class gave us each a flower pot filled with flowers (each flower had a picture of the student with a gift card attached behind it - one student gave me Atl Braves tickets):
I was so overwhelmed by such a generous gift, the students were so sweet to me and accepting of me when I came into their room in the middle of the year - I will miss them.Since I messed up my camera (water spilled on it during field day), I used some of the gift cards to help purchase a new camera which you can see in the picture above.
Time to go relax!
1 comment:
WOW! What an awesome gift and a cute idea too!
Post a Comment