Jun 23, 2009

Fathers Day

Fathers Day this year was a little different. The girls spent the day with GG and Grampees. As Jason and I got ready to attend his Grandmother’s viewing, we learned that his mother was in the hospital.  So, it was a pretty emotional day.

I didn’t even get a picture of the girls with Jason. But I did get one with Grampees:fathers day 015

fathers day 016

At the funeral home there were a lot of pictures of Jason’s Grandparents together. It made me think that we don’t take enough pictures of just the two of us. So we took some, with this being the best:

fathers day 017

But, I think this is my favorite:

fathers day 023

After the funeral, we went back to Jennifer’s house to eat. I had my camera and gave myself a mental note to take pictures of all of his family. Well, I – the picture queen, forgot to even take one picture. I think I was enjoying socializing with family so much, I just forgot. Oh well!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you can and was having so much fun you forgot to take pictures, I thought the same thing lets get more pictures of us, we have trained Judd and Marley pretty well in that area. I think they would like to behind the camera some anyway. Thanks for all you brought you are very special to me and glad you are my sister in law!!!