I started the day with a wheatgrass shot and a banana:
Then I made Carrot/Zucchini Bread:
Yummy!
We worked on a project:
For dinner we had Mexican food. I even baked my own chips:
Here is the all the stuff to go in the burritos:
Dinner was yummy:
After dinner, Maya and I went for a run. Bruce gave me a running tip: he said to breath in through my mouth and my nose at the same time. Wow, what a difference. I was just breathing in through my nose and felt that I wasn’t getting enough air. Tonight I ran the fastest yet, 10 minutes and 30 seconds each mile and I felt really good! Thanks Bruce! Look out Peachtree Road Race, here I come!
While I ran, Jason took the girls to the pool.
He has been working a lot with the girls and now Claudia can swim in the deep end!
For dessert, I wanted this (red velvet cake):
But I juiced this instead:
Cheers!
Now it is time to watch some TV and go to bed.
1 comment:
so proud of Claudia!!
Post a Comment