Jun 12, 2009

More Vacation Photos

We stayed in a Villa at Hidden Mountain Resort. The property was beautiful!

Covered Bridge:

smokiesmnt09 160

Lake:

smokiesmnt09 153

I thought this table was really cool:

smokiesmnt09 139

The street signs all had different wood carvings:

smokiesmnt09 161

smokiesmnt09 071

We thought this might be a place were people get married:

smokiesmnt09 069

The pool had three levels, with the first a  hot tub and the bottom a swimming pool:

smokiesmnt09 019

smokiesmnt09 057

Look at the view! What a prefect place for a hammock!

smokiesmnt09 074

The villa we stayed in:

smokiesmnt09 232

I liked this small cabin, it looked cozy. There were also big huge 3 and 4 story houses, but I forgot to get a photo of one.

 smokiesmnt09 269

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

wow what a beautiful place looks for peaceful and relaxing,I know you guys had fun!!!

GypsyFox said...

WHOA SO SUPER GOEGEOUS! WOW