Jun 20, 2009

Trying New Things

I took the girls to the library and let them check out as many books as they liked (I usually give them a limit of 3 each). Here is what we got:

moremisc09 008

I tried a new juicer recipe. Kale, orange, & carrots:

moremisc09 010

Not bad (you just have to get over the color, I have learned to really enjoy the taste):

moremisc09 012

After my run this morning (I ran 4 miles, getting nervous about the 6.2 miles coming up in a few weeks – I hope I can make it), I wanted to make an omelet. I have never made an omelet before. I watched a video on the internet to learn how (I love the internet!) Here are my ingredients:

moremisc09 018

Two eggs, broccoli, spinach and cheese and a dash of milk for the eggs. It was actually easy to make and turned out really, really good!

moremisc09 024

1 comment:

GypsyFox said...

wow this looks so yummy!!! I wish I could run! I have really bad knees :( I give you props, supergirl! xoox