The girls and I browsed an antique store last week for ideas and I just loved this one booth.
I really liked these prints, they were $14.95 each (I’m thinking scrapbook paper and vintage images):
Loved the black vases holding the green apples – they cost $40 a piece (without the apples) – maybe I’ll check Hobby Lobby for something similar.
Loved this cage thingy:
I liked this art work. I think that I could do something like this myself – if I could find the time!
I love window shopping, wait - no I don’t! I want to buy it all!
1 comment:
Hey Wendy!! I just got your comment about the pumpkin patch...how funny!! Its exciting to me to find other bloggers in my area!!
Is this shop The Queen of Hearts?? If so, I LOVE that place!! Oh, have you seen the chicken wire cloches I make?? You could totally make one, too, and it would be somewhat similar to the one you saw at that shoppe...
Elise
Post a Comment