It has been a while since I have done a fashion show – thought I would join the fun over at Balancing Beauty and Bedlam and show you all some thrift store fashion. PS: Sorry for the photo quality, I hope to get a new camera for Christmas!
I am a simple kind of girl and not overly trendy, so I tend to go for simple clothing and minimum accessories.
The most expensive item was this dress from Target, $4! I know, but I really liked it so I splurged. I wore it to church with leggings and got lots of compliments.
Black Docker pants with Blue Gap sweeter:
Black Target sweeter with Worthington (JC Penny?) grey pants:
*I bought both pair of pants to wear to church, I will wear the sweaters with jeans too.
I thought this top was cute with the little flower. But boy, do I need a brow waxing!
Yellow Gap sweater and Ann Taylor jeans (which are my new favorite pair):
So, there you have it! My mini fashion show. Hope you are inspired to go thrifting!
7 comments:
Too cute! You and I have similar tastes.
Glad to visit!
Ginger
Absolutely wonderful!! I am on the lookout right now for some great fitting jeans for fall. I love the ones you found.
Love all those tops too. You've got a great eye for things that look really good on you.
WOW! WOW! WOW! Everything is awesome. We have much of the same taste. I would have bought everything you found. :)
Thanks for linking up and showing everyone how much fun thrifting can be. :)
Wow, you ARE the thrift queen! :) Very cute outfits!
All very nice! I have been looking for some dress pants - since baby #3 left all of mine not fitting and it's getting cold here in Kansas, but I haven't had any luck so far. Maybe I should come to your thrift stores!
Wow - some great sweaters!! I'm another person who does simple, classic clothing and love your finds!
The jeans are AWESOME! Love the black/gray outfit too. Great scores.
Post a Comment