The girls had this princess vanity that wasn’t being used anymore and I almost took it to the thrift store. I had been searching thrift stores for months looking for a small table to go in my living room. Then it clicked! Just use the princess vanity:
I took the mirror off and gave it three coats of spray paint and ended up with this:
Total cost: $.97 (can of spray paint). So glad I didn’t donate this!
I am linking up to Frugal Friday over at the The Shabby Nest. Check it out!
13 comments:
Adorable... and ever so resourceful!
it looks great! i love the scalloped edge on the table and the color you painted it looks fab!
Hooray for spray paint! What a great makeover!
Oh dear - this 'new' little table is fab! Thanks for the visit to my little blog - monogram would be a wonderful idea --- now I have to find something else to add a monogram to!!
Great job! Now, I would not have thought to transform that into a table. It was hard to see past the Disney princesses. Nice job!
that looks great!
That looks great -- love it!
That' a great job! For a disney prnicess vanity, it has great detail... heheh. who would have thunk it? :)
So smart. Looks all grown up. love it...
Oh my, what a creative solution! I love the transformation.
NICE JOB! that's so great!
and thanks for stopping by my blog... i'm trying to take a little painting break now. had a few deadlines to meet! it is nice to see the transformation moving ahead, though. : )
happy weekend,
rachel
Mommy why did you do that lOVE, MARLEY
You're kidding, right? That doesn't even look like the same piece of furniture. Great job.
Post a Comment