Yesterday was the first day of school. Both girls said they loved it! They were excited to wake up and go back today. I hope they still like school next week, once the real work starts!
We did a lot of school shopping at Walmart this year. Here is what $150 gets you at Walmart:
Please note: this was not all their school supplies, I bought supplies on 3 different shopping trips.
Claudia was up and dressed before 7:00 (the bus comes at 8:15). I had to drag Marley out of the bed at 7:30.
I thought about the girls all morning! I felt really good when they got home and said they loved it!
1 comment:
Aw your girls are beautiful! I bet it is quite different at your house once the girls are gone for the day. Wal mart is always a must for me. They get better and better with their style and quality of products.
Post a Comment