We got another delivery of produce this week.
The trick is to find a way to use the produce so you don’t waste any. I like to eat the lettuce first and save the potatoes for later in the week (since they keep longer). Jason and I agreed that we would try this service out and then determine if it is a good value for us. Well, I hope he likes it as much as I do. All the produce is organic, so it would be cheaper to go buy this same produce non-organic at the store. The problem is: this produce (and other organic produce) taste soooo good.
I used to think you could not taste the difference between organic produce and non-organic produce, but after eating mostly organic for the last year, I can now taste the difference.
I have been trying to be creative with the produce. For lunch yesterday I had this:
Peach/yogurt/granola and a salad using chickpeas, cauliflower, and peppers over a bed of spinach – oh so good!
No comments:
Post a Comment