Aug 6, 2010

Raising two Girls

I made the choice to change my lifestyle not only for me, but for my girls. I wanted them to see their mom as someone who is healthy, active, confident and beautiful. During their early years, I spent a lot of time in the bed (or in the bathroom) sick. They got really used to seeing mommy being sick and it was our normal. Once I started feeling better, I wanted to change our normal. I wanted to be active and healthy. I wanted the girls to see their mom as active and healthy.

I want my girls to grow up with confidence and feel secure about themselves. I want my girls to look in the mirror and see that they are beautiful! So I now take pride in myself, take care of myself and tell myself that I am Beautiful!  I also tell my girls everyday how Beautiful they are. Because it begins now, while they are still young, and it begins with me!

beach 048

 

ob_5_large2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome, and it goes right along with my post about operation beautiful. If you get a chance please read it because it talks about girls learning negative talk from their mom, sister, or other role models. Your such a great mom for being a wonderful influence on your girls.